Pendulous threads

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Gratitude Under a Red Sky

I walked you through,
The Aisle as it magnified it's reach across,
The vast expanse of Our existence,
Embodied by the subtle radiance the Moon brings.

You smiled in twinkles,
That cascaded through the rippling water,
Under the dreamcast skies,
Studded with Stars that lit up the cobbled stones
Leading to the Sanctity of your arms.

The repetative charade that surrounds this mortality,
So easily broken by a single whiff of your musk,
Akin to the West Wind blowing in another Celtic charm
To appease the torment that seeps through in phases.

Be my Amazonian Grace and fly
Me away to the wonder that lies far.
Far beyond arms' length.
Far beyond human breath.
Far beyond sapien thought,
To immortlise my dream.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Is it unfortunate that I still yearn?
Or just sick?


1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

neither I guess!!!