Pendulous threads

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

COMPASSION


Certainly I will not walk away.
The whiff of lavender on your collar,
Arrests me in my wake.
I cannot pull away,
From the eyes that pierce so deeply.
Exploring the inner fathoms of my being,
Salvaging the will to exist.

Dealings that occur as if I were a child,
Playful with rampant ignorance.
No control over your persistence,
You mould me with your silken strength.
The smile that lines your lips,
Like the subtle radiance the gloaming brings.
Subsides the rattling turbulence,
That feeds on my misery.


I see with half open eyes,
As I tumble into sleep.
You cradle my lifeless head,
As if it was a lotus in bloom.
I feel the pieces fit now,
Because I saw them topple together.


Forge my life anew now.
I do not need my second skin.
Walk with our limbs entwined.
You will be my sense of speed.

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

sahi 1....
ucomilied it? or r they some lyrics?

Dagny said...

u have been tagged.
for details chk my blog
:)